You need to first make sure you have an Ethernet cable connected to your Netgear routers Yellow internet slot from the Internet Service Providers modem.
- Now you need to connect your Device with WiFi or Ethernet cable.
- Now open www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com on your Computer to access Netgear genie page.
- If you are not able to access your Netgear R7000's admin page using www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com, you can also use IP address 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1.
- Now once you get the access you need to enter your username and password.
- Username - Admin, Password - password
- Now you can change any settings, or setup your Netgear router.